Waitrose Customer Survey: Win £500 Voucher
Many companies conduct an online survey to allow their customers to share their experiences about the products and services offered by the company. In this way, the company knows and analyses how well they performed and in which areas they need to improve. So, in the same way, Waitrose conducted an online survey to get the valuable feedback of their patrons. It helps them to understand that their customers are happy with current conditions or not. Therefore, in this post, we are giving you important details regarding Waitrose Customer Survey.
# What Is Waitrose Survey?
The Waitrose Customer Survey is found at www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com. This is an online questionnaire launched by Waitrose for making improvements in certain areas based on the feedback they get. For the convenience of the customers, the survey is conducted online and as an encouragement, they all also give some rewards to the participants. In addition to this, leaving feedback is easy with the website and it can be valuable to you and your company as well. The company is interested to know your views so they can figure out where changes are needed. Moreover, the questions in the survey are mainly related to the quality of the products, behavior of the staff, cleanliness of the store, prices of various products, and many more.
# About Waitrose Company
Waitrose is the popular and 6th largest supermarket chain in the United Kingdom, with approximately 350 stores in UK, including some with an in-house restaurant. It was founded in the year 1904 in Acton, London, UK. Then the company experienced important expansion during the 1950s and 60s. Waitrose introduced a counter service for fresh meat, fish, and cheese in the early 1980s.
Moreover, it became the first large supermarket chain in the United Kingdom to sell organic products. The headquarters of Waitrose is located in Berkshire and employs around 91,000. Waitrose has also won various awards for its products and is also under Royal Warrant for supplying foodstuffs to the Regal Family. Furthermore, at present, the Waitrose supermarket chain is owned by John Lewis.
# Requirements to take part in Waitrose Customer Survey
- The Waitrose sweepstake is available to legal residents of the British Isles.
- The age of the participant must not be less than 18 years.
- Employees of Waitrose, as well as their relatives, are not allowed to take part in the Waitrose Customer Survey.
- One of the gadgets from Laptop, PC or Smartphone should be there with a good web connection.
- A genuine purchase receipt of Waitrose Supermarket is needed for the survey.
- Valid Email id and contact number is also required.
- Must have essential knowledge of the English language.
- Every Participant may enter the sweepstake a limit of one time only every month.
- Prizes or Rewards should be accepted as offered and are non-transferable.
- Participants are allowed to take the survey inside the sweepstake time period.
# Steps to carry out the Waitrose Customer Survey
- First, you have to visit the Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey site at waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
- Now, choose the first option for taking the survey.
- Select your age from the options and then click on the Next button.
- After that, you have to enter the Waitrose store branch date and time of your visit. All this information is available on the Waitrose purchase receipt.
- Choose the next button and you will land on the Waitrose Customer Survey.
- On this page, you will see some questions related to your order and shopping.
- Then, rate your overall satisfaction level as per your visit to the store.
- You must answer all the survey questions honestly on the scale from not likely to extremely likely and choose the next button.
- At last, you have to enter your personal information such as name, contact number, email address, and resident address to enter the sweepstake.
- Finally, to complete the survey click on the Next button and submit it. After that, you will automatically enter the sweepstakes.
# Waitrose Customer Survey Rewards
By participating in the Waitrose Customer Survey and giving your valuable feedback you will get a chance to enter the Waitrose Sweepstake. Participants can win £500 John Lewis or Waitrose vouchers.
# Contact Details:
* Waitrose Customer Service Number:
0800 188 884
44 (0)1344 82 5232
* Official Waitrose Website: www.waitrose.com
* Official Waitrose Customer Survey Site: www.waitrose-experience.com
* Waitrose Corporate Office Address:
Waitrose Customer Care,
Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road,
Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8YA
# Final Words
Waitrose Customer survey is the most appropriate platform for all patrons to share their opinions very easily. As a customer of Waitrose, you must take part in the survey as it will help the company in its growth. Hence, we hope that this post regarding the Waitrose Customer survey will be helpful for you to complete the survey easily.