Marks and Spencer Survey
Nowadays, there are many companies that conduct online customer satisfaction surveys. These surveys are the best way to know the opinion of the valuable customers and give an overview to the company to improve their products or services. For Marks and Spencer also, it is one of the good ways to know the reviews of the customer in an efficient manner. So, if you are the one who has recently visited a Marks and Spencer store in the United Kingdom, then you can share your feedback by completing the Marks and Spencer Customer Survey and get the chance to exciting rewards too. Therefore, if you want to know more about the Marks and Spencer Survey then read the entire article below.
# What is Marks and Spencer Survey?
Marks and Spencer is a very reputed company in the UK and conducts an online customer feedback survey. Customers take the Marks and Spencer Customer Survey through their online portal- www.tellmands.co.uk. Through this feedback survey, the corporation knows their client’s experience as well as increases their output. This is an online questionnaire in which there are various questions related to the Marks and Spencer store and customer’s experience in using their services and products. In addition to this, for the convenience of the customers, the survey is conducted online because people nowadays know well how to use the internet and perform activities online. So, in this post, you will also find the rules or requirements and steps to follow to complete the survey successfully.
# About Marks and Spencer Company
Marks and Spencer is a very popular company in the United Kingdom that specializes in selling clothing, food products, home products, and others with its own label. The company was founded in the year 1884 by Michael Marks and Thomas Spencer. Since then, this brand has grown to become one of the world’s most iconic as well as successful brands. Moreover, Marks and Spencer headquarters is located in the City of Westminster, London, and had a status for offering fair value for money.
At present, the company operates 1,463 locations and puts its main emphasis on quality. It also has more than 800 stores in the United Kingdom, counting its flagship store on London’s Oxford Street. Additionally, there are over 80,000 employees working in the company. Besides, in the year 1998, Marks and Spencer was the first British retailer company to make above a billion dollars in pre-tax profits.
# Requirements to take part in Marks and Spencer Survey
- Understating of English language is mandatory for participants.
- The age limit of the participants is 18 years or above.
- This survey is open only to the permanent UK as well as ROI residents.
- Employees of the Marks and Spencer Group of Companies are not allowed to take part in this survey.
- Two entries per household are allowed, per week
- The participant must have access to a web-linked computer or Smartphone.
# Steps for completing the Marks and Spencer Survey
- First, visit the official survey site at www.tellmands.co.uk.
- After that enter the Date, Code A, Code B, Code C as well as Time that is printed on your receipt.
- Choose the next button to proceed.
- Now, you will land on the survey page where you will be asked to rate M&S customer service on your recent visit.
- Begin answering the questions and give ratings on your satisfaction with M&S as per the various conditions.
- In the last, enter your personal details such as name, email id, contact number to join the lucky draw.
- Finally, submit your survey.
# Marks and Spencer Survey Rewards
After completion of the Marks and Spencer Customer Survey, all participants get an opportunity to enter the Marks and Spencer Feedback Sweepstakes and get an opportunity to win a £250 as a cheque.
# Contact details
In case if you have any problem regarding the Marks and Spencer Customer Survey, then you can contact the Company in numerous ways that are given below:
* Contact Number: 020 7935 4422
* M&S Customer Care Number: 0124 457 4628
* M&S Survey Website: www.tellmands.co.uk
* M&S Official Website:
* Mailing Address:
Marks and Spencer Group
35 North Wharf Road,
London W2 1NW,
# Final Words
For any company, the feedback of the customers is of great value and matters a lot. So, if you are a customer of Marks and Spencer, then you must take this survey as well as share your opinion with the company. After the successful completion of this survey, participants also receive an exciting reward as a thank you or an encouragement by the company. Additionally, if you face any issues in carrying out the Marks and Spencer Survey then you can contact the company in different ways given above in the post.